Gladden Nursing Care maintains a team of competent Registered Nurses and qualified caregivers who collaborate closely with clients and their family to ensure complete and holistic implementation of care.
Our homecare team of nurses, caregivers and administrative staff is composed of:
- C.N.A (Certified Nurse Assistant certified by MBON)
- G.N.A (Geriatric Nurse Assistant by MBON)
- MT (Medication technician certified by MBON)
- H.H.A (Home Health Aides)
- LPNs (Licensed by Maryland Board of Nursing)
- RNs (Licensed by Maryland Board of Nursing)
- Care Coordinator ( Bachelor’s degree)
- General Manger (Bachelor’s degree)
- Administrator (LPN, with Master’s degree in Health Care Administration)
All caregivers and LPNs are supervised by an RN. Routine in-service training is offered to all staff to enhance their skills and self-development.
Our RNs perform a range of nursing duties, including:
- Head-to-toe assessment of client’s health;
- Communication with the client’s physician on client’s medical concerns;
- Ensure that client understands and follows doctor’s orders;
- Prepare care plan with input from client family and caregivers;
- Provide orientation of caregivers to client’s care;
- Teaching caregivers and the client’s family on the client’s condition;
- Set up medications and medication records;
- Make recommendations and referrals to service providers if needed; and
- Make follow-up visits to reassess the client’s condition, care delivery, and to review client care logs.
Personal Care and Support Services
Under the supervision of an RN, our GNAs, CNAs, and MTs perform the following tasks:
- Medicine Administration
- Medication Reminders
- Personal Care and Hygiene
- Post Hospitalization Care
- Care for memory impaired clients
- Ensure Range of Motion Exercises
- Ensure nutritional needs are met
- Light housekeeping
Contact Gladden Nursing Care for more information about our Nursing Care services.