We are proud of our team at Gladden Nursing Care, Inc. It is rare for healthcare companies to have such a trustworthy group of caregivers but forming our team is a direct result of the stringent recruitment and pre-employment process that all our staff members go through.
- Passing a thorough Criminal Background Check
- Employment History verification and References from Previous Employers
- License and Certificate Verification in Maryland
- Fit-to-Work Endorsement from a Licensed Physician
- CPR Certification
- First Aid certification
- Proper Documentation to Practice as a Health Care Worker in the United States of America
- Work Visa or Authorization to work in the USA
- Social Security Card
- Government-issued photo ID
We only hire well-trained and qualified personnel to provide nursing and personal care to our clients.
- Certified Nurse Assistants who are certified by the Maryland Department
- Care Coordinator
- General Manager
- Home Health Aides (supervised by a Registered Nurse)
- LPN Administrator with Master’s Degree in Health Care Administration
- Maryland Board of Nursing Certified Geriatric Nurse Assistant
- Maryland Board of Nursing Certified Medication Technician
- Maryland Board of Nursing Licensed Practical Nurse (supervised by a Registered Nurse)
- Maryland Board of Nursing Licensed Registered Nurse
All staff members undergo periodic training and continuing education. This is to show our dedication to continually improving our skills and providing better care for our clients. Furthermore, our services are carried out with utmost dignity and sensitivity. We hope to prevent health complications and promote a better quality of life for all those under our care.
Would you like to learn more about our licensed nurses and paraprofessional caregivers? Give us a call or visit our office for a face-to-face consultation.